Hey-oh! Happy Tuesday friends! Oh my goodness…only 3 more days left in Beaufort - I can’t believe it. This 10 weeks has moved by as slowly as molasses uphill in the winter time AND flown by all at once. I am so beyond excited for this next adventure. Will and I booked our Colorado Airbnb’s last night! We’ll be staying 2 nights in Boulder and 2 nights in Fort Collins - I know they are only about an hour away from each other but I absolutely LOVE this area of CO and I want just spend 4 days straight in these towns soaking it all in…and hopefully convincing Will that a year or two out there wouldn’t be the worst ever ;)
Alrighty…onto Tuesday Things…a few of my favorite things in real life and internet life. Without further ado:
1. Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum: Will actually bought this for me on my birthday this past year and I LOVED it. My skin felt so smooth and glowy (it’s a word…or it is now). I was reminded of it when Jessica Hopper talked about it on her Forever35 Podcast interview that I mentioned last week. If you’re looking for a natural, affordable Vitamin C serum that WORKS, this is the one :) I just ordered another bottle!
2. Speaking of Forever35 (sorry guys, I’m kind of obsessed with this podcast) - they interviewed Rebecca Traister last week, the author of Good and Mad: The Revolutionary Power of Women's Anger. Her interview is incredible and is a must listen for my lady loves. I’m looking forward to reading the book!
3. In honor of Halloween tomorrow, let’s talk about something truly scary: STUDENT DEBT. Holy sh*t you guys…I will be graduating in May with 6 figures worth of debt! Paco de Leon helps layout a practical game plan for tackling debt here. Thanks for sharing, Cup of Jo!
4. I am totally digging this JOHNNYSWIM version of I Won’t Back Down. Listen to it, love it and share it :)
5. Penguins are getting progressive in Australia - this same-sex penguin couple just adopted a chick! Not kidding :) Love this.
6. “How pleasant to walk over beds of these fresh, crisp, and rustling fallen leaves…. How beautiful they go to their graves!” —Thoreau, October 12, 1853 This beautifully written article highlights some of Henry David Thoreau’s most notable quotes on the falling of leaves and how we relate it to our own mortality.
7. I had someone ask me about my outfit from apple picking so I wanted to share with you in case anyone else was interested (ya know…like all 5 of my readers ;) Hi Mom!)
PS - The Express jeans are 50% off TODAY ONLY! :) None of these are affiliate links…I’m not quite big enough for that yet but they are just brands that I love <3
Thank you for reading friends. HAPPY (almost) HALLOWEEN!