Happy Sunday friends! And happy “thank god for stretchy pants” weekend - haha! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with lots of delicious food, drinks and people you love. I had to work on Thursday but we got out a little bit early so I made it back for my first SLC Thanksgiving dinner. I missed my family but I was so thankful to spend Thanksgiving new friends and old - big shoutout to my two roommates who hosted, Cindy and Tasha. It was the perfect experience for my first EVER Thanksgiving away from my family. I’ve been super blessed to always be home on the holidays.
Anyways…now that Thanksgiving over, it is time for the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR - Christmas! I’m so excited to share my holiday gift guides with y’all this year…I decided to start with a girl’s gift guide for your best friend. Without further ado, enjoy! Let me know what you think or if you have other awesome gift ideas for your girlfriends.
3. If your best girl (or guy) loves to bake…SPRINKLES - especially when they are beach glass themed. I absolutely adore these :) — $12
4. OH MY you guys…I may have to gift myself this La Chatelaine hand cream set (Utah winters are DRY). This is perfect if you have a lotion lover bestie - one for her purse, one for the car, one for her other purse, you get the picture ;) — $54.40
4. A Jade roller: I’ve just started learning about this beautiful beauty tool that is supposed to help smooth and brighten your face. I really want to try one and I think it would be a great gift for your best friend too! — $36
5. You Had Me at Tequila Candy Bento Box: for your best gal who loves tequila AND candy ;) — $28
6. Candles always make a great gift and I absolutely love the Holiday Candle by NEST. It would make a great stocking stuffer too! — $16
7. Several of my best friends are total avocado lovers…they will each be getting avocado huggers as part of their Christmas gift this year. What a cute AND practical gift :) — $8
8. I love Drunk Elephant skin care but it can be pretty pricey. Gift your BFF with The Littles so she can try several of the products with none of the cost ;) — $90
That’s it for now…I may do a 2nd BFF Gift Guide because there’s so much good stuff :) Be on the lookout for Gift Guides for your significant other, mama, sisters, fitness loves and more!
I’ll also be back this week with some Colorado and Utah posts with lots of hiking and brewery recommendations. Happy Sunday friends! I hope you have a wonderful week!
Pura Vida <3